The creation of a CSR in Plesk is done in the Plesk Control Panel.
After logging in, go to the tab ‘Websites & Domains’. Select ‘SSL Certificates’, followed by ‘Add SSL Certificate’.
Enter the following information:
- Certificate name (a name that allows you to identify the certificate in Plesk. For easy identification, use the domain name for which the certificate will be requested.)
- Bits (The size of the key that will be generated for you. Choose 2048 bits.)
- Country (The country where your company is located.)
- State or province (The full name of the province where your company is located.)
- Location (City) (The city where your company is located.)
- Organization name (Company) (The full company name as was entered into the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce or a similar register.)
- Organization Department/division name (The department of your company, for example Sales.)
- Domain name (The domain name for which the certificate will be requested.)
- E-mail (an email address that is connected to the domain.)
Your newly created CSR will be visible in the window ‘SSL Certificates’ under the domain name you entered in the field ‘Certificate name’. The CSR will be shown when you click the domain name.
This will be similar to the following example:
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
MIIC7DCCAdQCAQAwgaYxCzAJBgNVBAYTAk5MMRAwDgYDVQQIDAdEcmVudGhlMQ4w DAYDVQQHDAVFbW1lbjEbMBkGA1UECgwSTmV0d29ya2luZzRhbGwgQi5WMQ4wDAYD VQQLDAVTYWxlczEfMB0GA1UEAwwWd3d3Lm5ldHdvcmtpbmc0YWxsLmNvbTEnMCUG CSqGSIb3DQEJARYYc2FsZXMubmV0d29ya2luZzRhbGwuY29tMIIBIjANBgkqhkiG 9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEAxG3vxWeYbNBfqVft68DaC5ORUmuK8CE3mGUh EKLJgHbPuC7y7KE1mJekeNDv4gehG7gdhGBOobRTwDYru1VnFCmeXKvLXzIaCczR +Xy09L6Itb1aOnLBv7p8VlxQ7OhViCJvmkAXJGHEcEex3ENaMMuw8YBnsw2JzOZv IzBD1XZm04da2k1Ai0vmwH5aoYTA5F+gE9Izouc9Opkp2k9+tdjUY9uarrMRj7XS E+hI4jqnHH32+vPNFziZ4QbVl5GpjMR/Q0GdIL8Bcu8Sw1u3cQSCu0ZzKZTG6oEJ 2oB8dVjc5BrtXfEYxF0s9T8HyXdx4NQuOtjN1beo6TQzP6s9QQIDAQABoAAwDQYJ KoZIhvcNAQELBQADggEBABJ2vZSMHmErkGpZFRBudCEwR+SEPvdYqCVwojn6R4rZ lAsbZ5TNng2GYWDMmoAsw6zq4/fd8q1cAoOG9fj6z3lEswpU3eqhc0f/wrVtfTN7 vc7yAB81FAcgw5Ad7c8h4oGrd3pYtXX/cLHSLSnpnXp9vc4nsWK3h88K8ZV9ih+e eUK0JDV3wZ3ok80JTTkws48/txIApfV6J1P2SfHazK7kann39Mb0ZnIcfBeYK26R APArN6rLh+Yx/gjqaCBo6sGZLx3J5o+W86zaSoo+v8wvPbNa4JNw8gg4PooY6JVE MEU5t6hHjD9AkNCO8uOi1K+FqzHe0aMq0EVvoHw7AMg=
-----END CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
The CSR that was generated for your domain name can now be used to request an SSL certificate on www.networking4all.com. Follow the steps to request a certificate in our SSL wizard. When the wizard asks for a CSR, enter the code from your generated CSR file.